The Board of Retirement and Insurance, directed by John Brummitt, maintains a qualified 403(b)(9) pension plan that allows our participants to take full advantage of tax deferred savings. For over 40 years the Board has helped Free Will Baptist churches and denominational agencies provide retirement income for their employees.
The Board provides this service by:
- Receiving and maintaining retirement funds for more than 1,500 participants.
- Administering retirement annuity funds and other pay-outs to over 200 retirees.
- Serving pastors, ministers, missionaries, employees of church, state, and national ministries.
- Providing life insurance coverage (term and whole-life).
- Offering pre-retirement planning.
- Working with Free Will Baptist schools and colleges to plan retirement for teachers and administrators.
- Writing and publishing promotional and educational materials for retirement planning.
- ROTH403(b) pension options