Board of Retirement operates a 403(b)(9) retirement program for the National Association of Free Will Baptists. Board of Retirement is looking for an individual that can deliver on a wide range of communications activities and projects, taking the lead in coordinating print and digital communications activity and presence, including the website, podcast, and social media, and plan, organize, and direct all communications, publications, outreach efforts, and promotion.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of communication strategy
- Liaise with all levels of staff to develop and collect clear, accurate, and engaging content (in written, image, audio, video, and social media.)
- Create ads for various publications and uses
- Manage the production and distribution of content through press, digital and social media.
- Plan and develop a monthly newsletter
- Write content for website pages, presentations, and videos
- Promote and establish relationships with participants, churches, and other organizations
- Recruitment of new participants and institutional investors
- Manage communication lists in various mediums
- Communicate with participants through various client-facing methods (phone, email, digital media)
- Maintain and update website pages, content, forms, etc
- Plan and implement the distribution of financial education materials
- Manage podcast platform: creating content, editing audio/podcast, uploading, promotion, etc
- Coordinate travel/representation opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with various clients and groups
- Represent Board of Retirement at various events (travel required)
- Follower of Christ (required)
- Member in good standing in your local congregation (NAFWB preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field (is preferred).
- Experience in communications (is preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong and versatile writing skills with experience in developing clear, concise, and compelling communications.
- Strong strategic thinking with demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop and execute various communications approaches.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strengths in personal finance
- A moderate degree of travel.
To apply, send resume to [email protected]