Account Overview: Default Strategy
|Current YTD — 2018||-0.551%|
Performance Overview (as of 11/30/18)
|One Year (2017)||13.326%|
|Life to Date||7.282%|
Inception Date July, 1969
Market Value vs. Net Investment
Distribution by Sector (as of 12/31/17)
Stocks and Funds
Distribution by Sector (as of 9/30/18)
The Default Growth Strategy
This strategy uses a multi-manager investment strategy. We diversify the managers to provide greater focus in individual areas of each managers’ specialty. The investment is diversified over three different asset managers: Active Asset Allocation Manager: Manning & Napier Advisors, LLC; Core (Large Cap) Stock Manager: Dana Investment Advisors, Inc.; and Core Fixed Income Manager: Sage Advisory Service, Ltd.
Objectives and Allocation Range:
- Overall Portfolio Equity Range: 35%-70%
- Proprietary bottom-up asset allocation processes driven by disciplined and time-tested stock selection strategies.
- Time Horizon: 3 to 10 years
Prioritized Investment Goals
- Primary objective is the pursuit of long-term capital growth, with a goal of meeting the long-term needs of the total portfolio.
- Secondary objective is to preserve capital and dampen year-to-year volatility that could greatly impact the availability of funds for financial needs at the Association’s discretion.